Plug and play via USB
Safe and reliable, no risk to brick your console
Works with SNES mini from any region (as well as NES Mini and Shonen jump mini)
- No soldering
- No need to take apart your console
- As easy as copying a file onto a usb drive
- High quality micro USB cable included
Playback features :
Plays original SNES game carts
Supports SNES game carts from any region
Insert game cart and then turn on console, just like the original SNES
- Works with ANY SNES Mini console (as well as NES Mini and Shonen jump mini)
USB Drive / Backup features :
- Plays backup game ROMs from USB Drive
- Supports game ROMs from any region
- Copy game ROMs onto USB Drive without needing any special programs.
- Unlimited extra storage via one or more USB Drives.
- Supports the ability to add extra emulator systems such as NES, gameboy, master system, etc
- Easily swap USB Drives to have multiple different setups of emulated consoles and games.
- Supports unlimited customization for advanced users
Game ROMS for other systems are supported via extra emulators :
Arcade Games, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari Lynx
Bandai WonderSwan, Bandai WonderSwan Color
Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance
Nintendo 64, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Super Nintendo, Nintendo Virtual Boy
Intellivision, Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear, Sega Megadrive / Genesis, Sega 32X
Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color
PCEngine TurboGrafx, PCEngine SuperGrafx
CLASSIC 2 MAGIC
Setting up your Classic 2 Magic in minutes!
Using an original gamecart on Classic 2 Magic device
Playing ROMs on Classic 2 Magic device
Where to buy :
MSRP: $49.95 (excluding local taxes and shipping when apply)
(Please note this this where the shops ship from, but most shops deliver worldwide, in particular shops shipping from Asia)
When doing a first time setup you need to extract both files into the root of your USB drive.
If you want to update the software for your C2M and have already done the first time setup, then only extract the C2M_USB_Files_vX.X.zip file into the root of your USB drive.
Q) The C2M flashes red after inserting gamecart, what is wrong?
A) The gamecart is dirty.
Remove the gamecart and clean the metal contacts with alcohol.
DO NOT BLOW ON IT! That just makes it worse.
Q) Why isn’t the USB drive working properly with the C2M device?
A) Make sure that the USB device is formated as FAT32.
USB drives can become corrupted if they are unplugged while in use.
Always perform a safe eject before unplugging the USB drive from your PC.
Wait 5 seconds after the power led on your S/NES mini console turns off before removing the USB drive.
Q) How can I fix a corrupted USB drive?
A) Plug the USB drive into a Windows computer
Right click on the USB drive in Windows Explorer and select Properties.
Then go to the Tools tab and press the Check button.
It may say that you don’t need to scan the drive, ignore this and scan it anyway.
A feature will be added to C2M soon to fix corrupted USB drives without requiring a PC.